WebJaguar Ecommerce Platform

Advanced ECommerce Solutions Made to Sell More

WebJaguar E-Commerce Service™ is a hosted, on-demand, cloud-based application that offers front and back office solutions for businesses to leverage the Internet to grow revenues, reduce costs, and improve customer support. Complete solutions are deployed within weeks, not months! WebJaguar ecommerce solutions are scalable, affordable, and can be expanded as your business grows. Our experienced team can help you dramatically grow your on-line business.

Web Jaguar

Web Jaguar

Main WebJaguar Ecommerce Platform Features

  • Shopping Cart
  • Content Management System (CMS)
  • Catalog Manager
  • Products Manager
  • Import / Export Manager
  • Easy Migration Tools
  • Customer Manager
  • Inventory Manager
  • Admin Access Privileges
  • Special Pricing Per Customer
  • Quick Re-Order Form
  • Advanced SEO Features
  • Customer Protected Area
  • Membership Manager
  • Sales & Promo Manager
  • FAQ & Support Manager
  • Layout Manager
  • Order Manager
  • Reports Manager
  • CRM
  • Site Configuration Manager
  • Template Manager
  • E-Mail Manager
  • Shipping Manager

Products


Expandable ECommerce Platform

The WebJaguar ecommerce platform is built on a scalable platform... You can never outgrow WebJaguar! In addition to the main features, WebJaguar has over 30 ecommerce solutions and power modules that will help your business grow. These ecommerce solutions and modules offer specialized features that are fully configurable and, provide you with out of box expanded capabilities to further increase your ROI, business automation and, business growth. With modules such as the advanced sales and marketing, sales rep, vendor, accounting integration, EchoSign digital signature and more give you a scalable ecommerce platform...

Click here for a complete list of modules.

Customizable Ecommerce Platform

Cannot find the right module or feature for your business? Do you desire a certain module and want it to be customized for your specific needs? No problem! We do that almost for every project. You can consider the WebJaguar e-commerce platform as a box of Legos, you have 100s of features and over 30 modules. With these technology building blocks we can virtually accommodate any kind of business, relatively quickly and cost effectively, now we understand that not every business is the same, and even with the configuration, your business might, and sometimes will, require the specific tweaking of the behavior. This is possible with the WebJaguar ecommerce platform, and guess what, these customizations are rolled out as part of the main master code, and your site will not be one-off.

The ability to customize the WebJaguar platform to your specific needs is a huge plus. Since typically 70% or 80% or even 90% of a specific project will be using out-of-the-box features and modules, and the rest 10%, 20%, or 30% will be customization work. What does this mean to your business? it means, first majority of your project is from out of the box code, which means faster time to market and lower cost of development, and the 10, 20 or 30% customization, means we are able to tweak behavior of existing modules or even develop completely new modules for your specific needs. That means your business capitalized on our infrastructure, and yet got the custom solution that fits your business. Rather then opting with full custom work which make the project very fragmented.

 
 
  • © 2013 AdvancedEMedia